Saturday, June 16, 2007

Toothbrush Tail


This picture is related to the story I told yesterday about the Mystery Hair. I told a dear friend of mine the story and she thought it was hilarious. She has quite a few cats herself and started to wonder about the safety of her own toothbrush.

A few months later I received a surprise package in the mail from my friend Anna. There were two precious little ceramic cats, one of which I'm sure was made especially for me. The look on this cat's face is priceless!

2 comments:

Val Cox said...

great toothbrush--it's perfect!... and funny story!

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Dawn, it was really nice meeting you last week! Thanks again for the kitty fountain....to see the reaction it had, you can visit my blog. I posted pictures of the event. LOL!
Lori Ramotar