Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy 2009 everyone! I decided to kick off the new year by doing something I've been putting off for a long time.

I just opened My Cafe Press Shop where you can find lots of great items related to glass beads and kitty cats! I've used images of my own beads that I made to create two really cool calendars.


Bead Dreams 2009 is more of a collection of colorful, abstract photos created by multi-exposing several bead photos into one.







The other bead calendar, simply titled Art Insomnia Beads was created with actual close up photos of some of my favorite beads.







And besides the calendars, I have some really cool goodies for the cat lover. Note cards, mouse pads, tile coasters, tote bags and more, all created with artsy graphics of my kitty cats. This design featuring Harley is one of my favorites!



So use the link above and have a look around. I hope you find something that makes you smile!

No comments: