Saturday, January 31, 2009

Loosing Face


So I was going through some of my old photos the other day and noticing how I've changed over the years. The photo above of Brian and I was taken 18 years ago. One of the first things I noticed was that I had a really great smile back then. Albeit a crooked smile, it was still nice and big and toothy. Then I started looking at some of my more recent photos and my first thought was that it looked like my mouth was starting to shrink. That was until I came to the sad but true realization that my mouth was in fact the same size it's always been. The problem now is that it's just surrounded by a lot more FACE!


So I'm going to officially declare 2009 as the year I'm going to work on loosing the face! Well, some of it anyway.

2 comments:

Jinx Garza said...

Ha ha! Losing Face. I don't think Oprah has covered that one yet.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW You guys are soooo cute- I know what you mean though...